Sassa Status Check
Enter your ID number and phone number in the SASSA status check box and check SASSA status online.
Welcome to Sassa status check! Here applicants can check their Sassa payment status, Sassa SRD balance status, SRD status check, and Sassa status check pending as well.
This website is for all the Sassa applicants who want to know their Sassa status along with SRD reconsideration pending status online.
SRD Status Check
To do a Sassa SRD balance status check, all you need to do is provide your mobile number and receive a Sassa status PIN. After that, you will be able to see the status of your Sassa grants.
You also need to provide your banking details to get your Sassa grant. For your information, SASSA grants are delivered every month so you can check the status of the application after every 30 days.
The South African government has issued this social relief grant for unemployed citizens. This website is free to use and we will show your SASSA status.
Also, if you want to know about the payment date of SASSA R350, you can also check here.
SASSA Status Check For R350 Payment Dates For 2023
If you are an applicant for the Sassa R350 grant and want to know the payment dates and when you will get your payment, then you can check them below.
|Grant Month||Older Persons Grant||Disability Grant||Childrens Grant|
|April – 2023||04/04/23||05/04/23||06/04/23|
|January – 2024||03/01/24||04/01/24||05/01/24|
The government of South Africa has already said that there is no specific date for payments.
However, all grant beneficiaries will be paid for the month they qualify for. So you can do a SASSA status check on this website.
So it is now clear that there is no specific payday or pay date when grant beneficiaries can collect their SASSA grants.
However, one thing is sure you will get this financial aid if you are qualified for it and you can check the status of your grant on this website.
Sassa SRD Status Check for R350 Grant Payment
If you want to do a SASSA status check then there are three ways that you can adopt.
After submitting your Sassa R350 grant application, you need to check for Sassa R350 status regularly to know whether you are an approved applicant or not.
The payment date is changing so you need to check regularly.
So here are the three methods that you can choose for knowing your SASSA status.
Check SASSA Status Online at srd.sassa.gov.za
This is one of the best and easiest ways to check your SASSA R350 status. In fact, you are reading this guide so you are already using this method.
So what do you need to do to check SASSA status? Here are the steps for the grant and check the status of your application:
- Visit the Sassa SRD website https://srd.sassa.gov.za.
- Enter your mobile number inside the box.
- Click on “Send SMS”.
- You will receive an SMS with OTP or Sassa status PIN.
- Enter your one-time password to get your SASSA status.
Keep this in mind. The payment date is not specified by authorities. However, you will get your grant cash for sure.
SRD Sassa Status Check on Moya App
Applicants have another online option for checking their Social Relief of Distress grant. They can use smartphone apps like Moya App.
- Install the Moya App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your smartphone.
- Open the Moya app and tap on the “Discovery” option.
- Now open the link “Application Status”.
- Here you need to enter your Sassa ID number and phone number.
- Now you will be redirected to the new page where your Sassa status will be available to check.
SASSA Status Check Via WhatsApp
Now the second method to check your SRD grant is using your WhatsApp account. This method is also very easy.
Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Type “082 046 8553” and save this number as “SASSA status check”.
- Now open your WhatsApp account.
- Head over to create a new chat option to create a new conversation.
- Choose “SASSA status check” as the contact to start a chat.
- Now type your name, surname, and South African ID number in the message and send it.
- Now you will get your social grant status.
Check SRD R350 Grant Application Status Via Phone Call
The third and last method for the SRD status check of the SRD grant application status is through a phone call. Just follow these steps:
- Open your phone dialer.
- Dial 080 060 1011.
- Tell your ID number and get the status of your application.
- So these are the three methods for the Sassa status check and every applicant can choose to check the social relief grant application status.
SASSA Grant Results Meanings
If you are not familiar with the Sassa status meanings then check out the below table.
|Sassa Grant Status||Result Meanings|
|Sassa Status Pending||This result means that your application is in progress or verification process.|
|Sassa Status Declined||This result means that your Sassa application is declined due to certain reasons.|
|Identity Verification Failed||This status means that your identity information did not match with the DHA (Department of Home Affairs) database.|
|Bank Details Pending||This result shows that your application is approved but you need to submit banking details to receive your grant payment.|
|Reapplication Pending||The results show that the beneficiary did not apply for reapplication.|
|Application Approved||The result means that your Sassa R350 application is approved in the reapplication process. Now you will get your cash.|
|Status Cancelled||Your application for Sassa is now cancelled. If you need to reinstate your payment then appeal for reinstatement now.|
|Period Pending||Your application is received but Sassa will verify it and the verification is pending.|
|Period Approved||This status means that your application is approved for the period and you will get your Sassa payment now.|
|Period Declined||Your application is declined for this month only and you will get your payment from the next payment month.|
Apply for Special COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress Grant
Here is how to apply for a special COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress grant.
Step 1.1: SASSA Online Application Via SRD Website
This is a very basic method that you can use. So let’s see how you can apply using the official SASSA website.
- Open your web browser and go to Google.
- Now search for “https://srd.sassa.gov.za” in the search bar.
- Open the very first website.
- Now enter your ID number and phone number.
- Once the cellular phone number is provided, click on the “Send SMS” button.
- You will receive a 6-digit OTP that you need to enter again on the website.
- Now click verify PIN.
Step 1.2: SASSA Application Via WhatsApp
- Open your WhatsApp app.
- Send a message to “082 046 8553”.
- Now you will get some prompts that you need to follow.
- Provide your personal information like identity, residency, income, and social security benefits.
- Now you will receive a reference number, a clickable URL, and an OTP.
- You must click on that URL and enter the OTP there.
- You also need to provide your ID number and surname.
Step 1.3: SASSA Application Via ChatBot
The third way to get registration with the SASSA financial assistance is to use a chatbot. Here is how to do it:
- Open your web browser.
- Type “www.sassa.gov.za” in the web URL bar
- Now click on “SASSA R350 Grant assistance chatbox”
- Enter your mobile and ID number.
- Now choose ” I want to apply for SRD R350
- The chatbot will send you a website link that you need to follow.
How to Collect the SASSA Grant Payment?
If you are approved for a grant application and you want to know how to collect grant payments then here are the options. Applicant can collect grant cash from:
- Post Office branches (SAPO/Post Bank).
- Bank Mobile Money Transfer.
- Boxer Stores.
- Cash Send.
Sassa Grant Types
SASSA stands for South African Social Security Agency. They are offering a social grant to people who are suffering from poverty. They provide basic needs like food, clothing, and a home. Below are the major types of Sassa grants:
- Social Relief of Distress SRD R350 Grant
- Care Dependency
- Foster Child
- Child Support Grant
- War Veterans
- Disability Grant
- Older person’s Grant
Eligibility Criteria for SASSA R350 Grant
Below are the rules that every applicant must fulfil in order to get approval from SASSA aid.
- The grant is only for South African citizens, Asylum Seekers, Special Permit Holders, and Refugees.
- You should not be receiving any other financial assistance.
- The age limit is 18-60 years.
- Not receiving any social grants.
- Not have any unemployment insurance benefits.
- Not applied for UIF payment.
- The financial status must fall in the poor category.
How to check Sassa SRD R350 payment status?
You can check Sassa SRD status using your ID number and phone number on the official Sassa website.
What is the Sassa status check for R350?
Sassa Grant is financial assistance for all the unemployed people in South Africa.
So Sassa status check for R350 is a process where an applicant can check the status of the Sassa grant online.
How do I check my Sassa status on Govchat?
You need to visit the GovChat application or website, enter your ID number and phone number and check your SRD status.
What is the Sassa means test?
A Means test is a verification process from Sassa to check the eligibility of Sassa grant applicants.
How to check Sassa reconsideration status?
To check your Sassa reconsideration status, you need to visit the website
srd.sassa.gov.za and enter your Sassa account details to get your appeal status.
Can I check the SASSA R350 payment status?
Yes you can check Can I check SASSA R350 grant payment status? You will need to visit the Sassa website and provide your Sassa account information.
How to check the status of the SRD grant application status?
There are three ways to check the status of the SRD grant. You can use the online website, WhatsApp, and make a call on a toll-free number.
What is the SASSA R350 Social Relief grant?
During the COVID-19 pandemic, there were so many people who lost their jobs and they even went bankrupt.
So the government of South Africa decided to allow an allowance to needy and jobless people. So this is a grant for unemployed citizens.
How to track a SASSA status check?
You need to visit the SRD website, enter your phone number, and provide OTP to perform the SASSA status check online.
What is the payment date for the R350 grant?
When your application is approved, you will get an SMS with a payment date.
When is the official SASSA recently released statement?
The official SASSA recently released a statement about new payment dates. Soon the pending payment will be sent.
How do I check the Sassa status of my R350 grant application in November 2023?
The answer is very straightforward. You will need to visit www.sassa.gov.za and then open the website. Now navigate to Sassa status check and then enter your ID number with your phone number.
You will be able to do a Sassa payment status check with this method.
How to apply for a South African Sassa Agency grant?
Make sure that you have passed Sassa’s mean test. After that, you can open the official Sassa website and go to the “Sassa’s status check” section. Here check the status along with the balance.
Why can’t I check the status of my SASSA grant application?
There must be some issues with your Sassa grant application if you are unable to check the status of your grant application.
You need to contact Sassa directly and ask them to help you.
What is the Sassa verification process?
Sassa uses the verification process to determine whether an applicant is able to qualify for a Sassa grant or not. So this is a mandatory step for the Sassa officials.
When will I get Sassa’s status approval?
Sassa takes 90 days for Sassa application status approval. For updates, applicants need to visit Sassa’s status check website regularly.
How to get Sassa’s status pin?
To get Sassa’s status pin, you need to enter your phone number and click on get the pin. You will receive an SMS that will be your PIN or OTP.
What is the Sassa reconsideration portal?
The Sassa consideration portal is a web page where you can apply for a Sassa appeal.
How to use the Sassa online portal service?
The Sassa website or online portal is a page where applicants can apply for the SASSA status check page SRD r350 grant application. To use this service, you need to visit the portal and submit your ID number and phone number.
Sassa status approved? What to do to get payments?
If your Sassa status is approved then you will get your grant payment very soon. Make sure that you have added your bank details to receive your grant payment.
How to deal with SASSA pending status?
If your status is pending then you need to wait for some time. There are millions of applications that Sassa is dealing with so your Sassa’s status will be updated soon.
What are the Sassa payment dates?
Sassa payment dates are not exact dates. The payday is not the same every month. It can be on the 5th of November or the 8th of November as well.
Where to check the status of the Sassa SRD R350 grant application?
To check the status of the Sassa SRD R350 grant application, you need to visit the SASSA’s status website. And you need to navigate to the check status page.
From there, you have to enter your cell phone number and ID number.
Why can’t I check Sassa’s online application status?
If your application status is not available then you need to contact the Sassa official immediately. You can also visit the Sassa offices to file a complaint.
Why is Sassa’s status saying “Bank details pending’?
The bank details pending mean you haven’t added any bank account details to get your Sassa grant.
Sassa’s status check says “Reapplication Pending” What does it mean?
The approximate period for reapplication is two to three months so you have to wait for 90 days. So your Sassa’s status for reapplication will stay pending during this time.
What are Sassa payment dates for 2023?
You can check all the Sassa payment dates for 2023 on our website. The schedule for the 2023 pay date has already been added.
SASSA status check failed, why?
For dealing with a failed Sassa status check, you need to apply for a reconsideration appeal. Or you can call the Sassa toll-free number 0800601011.
You can also visit the Sassa head office or any specific post office location to talk about your Sassa status checks.
How to know my pay date for the Sassa grant?
Sassa’s grant for social relief of distress is being paid every month. There is no specific day that you can count as a pay date. The Sassa official will confirm with you via SMS and if your bank details are correct you will get your payment.
How to change my bank details on SASSA status?
If you want to change your baking details on your application you need to visit the Sassa head office. Also, you can make a call to the helpline as well.
Who is eligible for Sassa grants?
If your income status is below average then you can apply for a Sassa SRD grant for Covid-19. Just provide your cell phone number and ID number and get your monthly payment.
SASSA Status Check
Do you find out your SASSA SRD status check ? If yes then we are happy to assist you today. We have made extreme efforts to help you with the R350 grant application status check and verification process.
From checking status to applying for grant payments, we have provided everything. Now you can rest assured that you will get your grant money soon.
- Sassa Status Check
- SRD Status Check
- SASSA Status Check For R350 Payment Dates For 2023
- Sassa SRD Status Check for R350 Grant Payment
- Check SASSA Status Online at srd.sassa.gov.za
- SRD Sassa Status Check on Moya App
- SASSA Status Check Via WhatsApp
- Check SRD R350 Grant Application Status Via Phone Call
- SASSA Grant Results Meanings
- Apply for Special COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress Grant
- How to Collect the SASSA Grant Payment?
- Sassa Grant Types
- Eligibility Criteria for SASSA R350 Grant
- How to check Sassa SRD R350 payment status?
- What is the Sassa status check for R350?
- How do I check my Sassa status on Govchat?
- What is the Sassa means test?
- How to check Sassa reconsideration status?
- Can I check the SASSA R350 payment status?
- How to check the status of the SRD grant application status?
- What is the SASSA R350 Social Relief grant?
- How to track a SASSA status check?
- What is the payment date for the R350 grant?
- When is the official SASSA recently released statement?
- How do I check the Sassa status of my R350 grant application in November 2023?
- How to apply for a South African Sassa Agency grant?
- Why can’t I check the status of my SASSA grant application?
- What is the Sassa verification process?
- When will I get Sassa’s status approval?
- How to get Sassa’s status pin?
- What is the Sassa reconsideration portal?
- How to use the Sassa online portal service?
- Sassa status approved? What to do to get payments?
- How to deal with SASSA pending status?
- What are the Sassa payment dates?
- Where to check the status of the Sassa SRD R350 grant application?
- Why can’t I check Sassa’s online application status?
- Why is Sassa’s status saying “Bank details pending’?
- Sassa’s status check says “Reapplication Pending” What does it mean?
- What are Sassa payment dates for 2023?
- SASSA status check failed, why?
- How to know my pay date for the Sassa grant?
- How to change my bank details on SASSA status?
- Who is eligible for Sassa grants?
- SASSA Status Check